- The Quality Measures Center develops tools that translate research to practice. Our self-assessment tools synthesize current knowledge about best practice in preparing equity-centered principals, forming strong district-program provider partnerships, and program redesign.
- The most up-to date versions of our tools are publicly available on our resources page.
- We offer expertly facilitated evidence-based self-assessments of program quality using the Quality Measures Toolkit, and partnership quality using the Partnership Effectiveness Continuum.
- We facilitate professional learning communities focused on the continuous improvement of principal preparation programs, grounded in Quality Measures self-study findings.
- We recruit and train QM facilitators from among our self-study “alumni.” These peer facilitators are committed to capacity building and continuous improvement.
- We provide ongoing support and professional learning to our team of QM facilitators.
Want to learn more about Quality Measures?
Contact us and a member of our team will respond to you promptly.